The O.P. » Reference » Episode Guide » Season One
Jump to: References | Image Gallery | Quotes
- Broadcast 119
- Production 119
This episode is ranked 23rd by readers.
/ Average: 4.44 (441 votes)
G.O.B. has a bachelor party; Michael and George Michael go fishing; and the Fünkes attempt to reunite their band.
- Allyn-Crane is the surname of an Arrested Development fan that sent cookies to the writers. They sent her a nice thank you and a copy of this episode’s script. CONTEXT
- Tobias wears a coat first seen on a female employee of the Bluth Company.
- episode title meaning
- The title uses “G.O.B.” and ”job” as homonyms.
- Gilligan’s Island
- George, Sr. yells “Gilligan!” in the same manner as the Skipper from Gilligan’s Island.
- Ira Gilligan is dressed as Gilligan from Gilligan’s Island in the “on the next Arrested Development” scene.
- Lupe’s sweatshirt
- Lupe is wearing a “Stanford Institute of Cartography” sweatshirt, presumably Buster’s.
- Marco Polo
- Pool guests can be heard playing Marco Polo at the hotel.
- Tobias calls himself “Mary.”
- on the next Arrested Development
- “Buster makes a startling revelation, Michael solves the mystery of the missing money, and Gilligan fulfills his destiny.”
- Buster greets Annyong with “Hey, adopted brother.”
- bonding, cartography, Dr. Fünke’s 100% Natural Good-Time Family-Band Solution, Euphorazine, hermano, homosexual, Hot Cops, juice, juice box, marijuana, narcoleptic stripper, Natural Life Food Company, party, punch, taker, Teamocil, Wellness Convention, woodblock, yacht club, Zanotab
Buster: We have unlimited juice? (Laughs.) This party is going to be off the hook.
/ Average: 4.60 (286 votes)
Tobias: As you may or may not know, Lindsay and I have hit a bit of a rough patch.
Michael: Really? When did that start?
Tobias: Well, I don’t want to blame it all on 9/11, but it certainly didn’t help.
/ Average: 4.58 (249 votes)