Jump to: References | Image Gallery | Quotes
- Broadcast 303
- Production 303
This episode is ranked 16th by readers.
/ Average: 4.47 (527 votes)
Michael inadvertently lies and tells Rita that he doesn’t have a family. But the lie catches up with him, when the Bluths try to surprise Michael by bringing Rita to a family party and all hell breaks loose. Meanwhile, Lindsay works as the nanny to the family’s new attorney and George, Sr. tries to escape the penthouse.
- The first banner for the party is “You’re kidding me, Buster” where a handwritten “dd” covers up the “ll” in the “You’re killing me, Buster” banner, first seen in Amigos. CONTEXT
- character name meaning
- Bob Loblaw is pronounced “blah blah blah.” CONTEXT
- Larry’s last name is “Mittleman” as in middle man. CONTEXT
- According to Bob Loblaw’s commercial, he can handle bank fraud, embezzlement, conspiracy, money laundering, identity theft* (*cash only), insider trading. CONTEXT
- According to Buster’s notes for people to thank, “And most of all Mom (choked up).” CONTEXT
- on the next Arrested Development
- “Lindsay tries to work off her debt with Bob Loblaw, and a traumatized Steve Holt needs a father.”
- wee brain
- Like in Out on a Limb when Buster covered a park bench to leave “arm off,” Rita sits on a park bench advertising Wee Britain, covering “it” and leaving “Wee Brain.” CONTEXT
- balloon, bird, explicit promises, Forget-Me-Now, home run, James Bond, movie script, “I’ve made a huge mistake.”
Lindsay: How do you think I feel? Bob Loblaw’s a handsome, professional man and I’m only used to... well, none of those things.
Tobias: Okay, Lindsay, are you forgetting that I was a professional twice over— an analyst and a therapist. The world’s first analrapist.
/ Average: 4.73 (660 votes)