TheMagician started a thread about the spoiler policy
. If you have any opinions about it, please weigh in, but here's my initial thoughts:
* Any information in your message which gives away a future plot point, character, or line is a spoiler.
* Some people prefer to watch the show without knowing any spoilers, including avoiding show promos, outtakes, video clips, and plot summaries.
* Please respect other people's right to enjoy the show spoiler-free, and indicate spoilers as a courtesy to them.
* Some topics are self-evident spoilers. Example: Future episode threads, or obvious titles like "upcoming guest stars" or "spoilers". If in doubt, please label your post "Spoiler."
* If you are posting in a "normal" topic, please cover all spoilers using the spoiler code. You can click the "Spoiler" button in the compose window, or tag it just like bold. For example, you may type (without spaces): [ spoiler ] text to hide [ / spoiler ]
* You can read spoiler text by dragging your mouse and highlighting the spoiler area.
Try here: Cornballs make good snacks.