Well, we weren't there. So we don't find it funny.
Some stand up comic used that and I just had to say it. I'm sorry.
There I go apologizing again...
Some of my favorite parts of the episode:
- "Oh I would but she just doesn't take me seriously." (pause)
- "Gilligan says this money will be put in I.R.A.'s." "It's Ira, sir." "Oh, I'm sorry, Gilligan. They'll be put in Iras."
- "It's Ira, sir. Please call me Ir-- <runs into George sr.>" "Gilligan!"
- "Excuse me, Dr. Funky?"
- "<upon hearing the cowbell> WHAT IS THAT NOISE?!"
- Flashcut to the TWP chart
- "Let's take it from loose stools!"
- "How would you like to go on a fishing trip?" "Why? What did I do?!"
- "Can you do this alone? Because if you don't perform, we don't validate." <Ominous music plays>
- "Under his father's helpful gaze...and with the aid of some helpful gays."
- "I'm calling the cops." "We're changing again, guys."
- "I'm not drunk! Bix made me the designated driver!" "BIX!"
- "I'm in love with your brother..." "What?! You did it again, you son of a bitch!" "...In-law. Tobias. Sorry, I should've finished that thought."
It's a WONDERFUL episode!
"Why can't you be more like your brother? Harold would never beat up his landlord."