The O.P. » Articles » The Hot Cops
George Bluth, Sr.: Muerto
THC uncovers proof that George Bluth, Sr. is dead.
Sometimes now you see it, and—poof!—the next second,
the evidence disappears in a puff of smoke.
Luckily, THC is on the job and we’ve got the information.
In this death certificate, filed with the State of California
once in Spanish and once in English,
we learn the following:
- George M. Bluth, Sr. was born August 25, 1947 to Robert Bluth of Colorado and Rebecca Tirsey of Missouri.
- He was pronounced dead of cardiac arrest tomorrow, December 7, 2004,
at 57 years of age.
- He was a self-employed banker for the last 23 years.
- George, Sr. left behind a wife, Lucille Bluth née Jenkins.
- They resided at 1 Balboa Lane, Balboa Island, CA 92011.
George Bluth, Sr. was the former president of the Bluth Company imprisoned
allegedly built houses for Saddam Hussein in Iraq.
He was moved to a hospital to treat a heart condition. Shortly thereafter,
he escaped to Mexico with his mistress Kitty,
where he apparently passed away after not receiving treatment for his condition.
(If only someone had applied C.P.R., instead of assuming he was a sleeping tourist.)
George, Sr. is survived
by his wife Lucille, his brother Oscar, his sons Michael,
G.O.B., and Buster, and his daughter Lindsay. The
Big Bear will be missed.